Flat die granulator is our latest designed fertilizer equipment for granulation of various organic substances after fermentation. The fertilizer granulator has the advantages of simple structure, wide adaptability, small floor area and low noise. In addition to the production and granulation of organic fertilizer and compound fertilizer, flat die granulator is also widely used in aquaculture, food and feed processing industry, and in livestock farms, aquaculture farms, small and medium-sized feed processing plants.
1. The particle of this machine is cylindrical.
2. Flat die granulator produces organic fertilizer with high content of organic matter and can achieve pure organic granulation.
3. There is no need to add binder in granulation, but only a little liquid (or without water) can be used for granulation.
4. The moisture content of granules is basically the moisture content of materials before granulation, which can be screened out after granulation and is more conducive to storage. Flat die granulator saves energy consumption in drying.
5. The raw materials can be with 20-40% moisture. The raw material don’t need drying after fermentation.
1, The machine use inclined wheel roller which ends speed is keeping same with the outer and inner ring line of the mold plate. Decline the wheel and mold dislocation friction, reducing the resistance, so reducing the kinetic energy loss and prolong the service life of the mold.
2. The pressure roller disposed is uniformly, operation is smoothly, which eliminate the common level embossing roll easily feed phenomenon.
3. The roll wheel parts is the central component of the whole equipment. This machine use center pressure regulator structure to adapt the different materials. Because the wood chips, corn stalks and other compression molding requires a lot of pressure, the roller use high-quality alloy steel to improve the pressure effect and the service life of roller
4. The machine model with a variety of aperture die, to adapt to different materials granulation, to achieve the best results
Flat die granulator can be used for low-temperature granulation of biological fertilizer, organic fertilizer, compound fertilizer and other fertilizers. It is also widely used to produce crude fibre pellets with low bonding rate and difficult to form, such as sawdust, weeds, cotton stalk, cotton seed coat, rice husk and other crop wastes.