Organic fertilizer granulator can make municipal sludge into organic fertilizer. At present, the feasibility is very high. Urbanization pollution has brought harm to people. The excessive use of chemical fertilizer in land has caused harm. At present, only bio-organic fertilizer can be used to regulate it. Bio-organic fertilizer equipment is a booster to improve pollution. Sludge is used in biofertilizer production to solve the problem of sludge treatment.
Sludge treatment is a stage at present. The direction of urban environmental protection treatment is also the most serious pollution in urban pollution. A large number of municipal sludge do not know where to act and how to deal with it. Mass burial can not solve this problem, but instead causes groundwater pollution. Therefore, bio-organic fertilizer equipment has emerged. The use of bio-fertilizer production technology to make sludge into bio-fertilizer is an important direction for urban sludge treatment. The sludge is decomposed by fermentation to kill pollutants and bacteria inside, so that it can be applied to farmland. , to achieve environmentally friendly treatment, to achieve waste utilization solutions.
1. The dewatered sludge with 40% water content (appropriate viscosity) is transported to the disc feeder, and the uniform mixture is added to the rotating disc of the fertilizer granulator through the disc rotation without intermittence.
2. Transport to high-efficiency dryer, the initial drying of fertilizer is completed at high temperature after treatment by air inducer, and the moisture content is controlled at 10%~15% after drying.
3. The special design of rotary drum screening machine for biofertilizer can thoroughly solve the problem of screen adhesion.
4. The qualified granules after sieving are sent to the measuring silo, and the large granules are sent to the measuring silo after being crushed by the pulverizer to meet the requirements.
5. Qualified raw materials such as nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium and fillers are transported to their respective metering silos.
6. After weighing, the raw material is transported to the organic fertilizer granulator, and saturated steam (or water) is introduced. The material forms a rolling bed by means of friction produced by the rotation of the organic fertilizer granulator. The extrusion force produced by rolling makes the material containing certain liquid phase aggregate into small particles, which become the core and adhere to the surrounding area. The powder formed qualified particles.