Organic fertilizer equipment inevitably experiences wear and tear during operation. Within the safe service life of the equipment, these controllable damages and wear may not have a significant impact on the equipment, so there is no need to worry too much. However, severe wear and tear is different. Some only affect the normal operation of the equipment, while others can also cause safety hazards. Therefore, manufacturers should carry out inspection and management of the wear and tear of organic fertilizer equipment.
Eight unexpected wear and tear situations of organic fertilizer equipment:
1. Break-in wear: This is the most common normal wear and tear of organic fertilizer equipment. When friction begins between new friction surfaces, the wear rate is faster. After reaching a certain level, the actual contact area between the friction surfaces increases, and the unit pressure decreases accordingly, resulting in a decrease in wear rate.
2. Grinding wear: Wear caused by hard particles cutting off the worn surface.
3. Adhesive welding wear: caused by factors such as too light a certain material on the friction surface, excessive contact pressure, poor lubrication conditions, or high temperature.
4. Fatigue wear: This occurs more frequently on friction surfaces with rolling friction, manifested in the formation of crack surfaces on the friction surfaces of parts, leading to metal surface detachment. The main reason is that the contact pressure of the surface material exceeds the compressive limit strength due to compression, elastic extension, and cold and hot effects.
5. Corrosion and wear: The friction surface undergoes oxidation and deterioration due to the continuous infiltration of media such as water vapor, chemical gases, or oxides between the friction surfaces. Generally, it is oxidation wear and chemical corrosion wear.
6. A relatively easy factor to cause wear and tear on organic fertilizer equipment is dust. Organic fertilizer equipment actually generates a certain amount of dust during operation and after discharge. If not cleaned and maintained in a timely manner, the dust will enter various connections within the equipment, accumulating over time. As the amount increases, the friction at the equipment connections will increase, and even bacteria will accumulate, causing corrosion to the equipment and affecting its performance. So we require the staff to conduct a comprehensive inspection and maintenance of the organic fertilizer equipment in addition to using it.
7. During the operation of organic fertilizers, our staff also need to pay attention to the lubrication of the equipment connections. Long term use of the equipment poses a severe challenge to equipment lubrication. Once there is a lag, the friction force of the equipment will increase. Only high lubrication will provide good power support for the operation of organic fertilizer equipment, and staff should develop a good habit of regularly cleaning and maintaining the equipment.
8. In addition, we need to pay special attention to motor friction, otherwise it will affect the effectiveness of organic fertilizer equipment. The staff should pay attention to constantly checking the operation of the motor. Especially before running under load, the circuit of the motor should be checked and updated immediately if there is any damage to ensure safe operation.
The above 8 accidental damages and their causes can actually be avoided through normal maintenance in daily life. There are 5 daily maintenance elements to be done.
1. Machines and parts that have a significant impact on the system and have no maintenance time.
2. Patrol and inspect the oil supply, abnormal noise, vibration, temperature, etc. of the machine and parts; If these machines and parts are not inspected and processed daily, they may cause major accidents.
3. Although the impact on the system is relatively small, machines and parts that are prone to abnormal conditions.
4. Conduct corresponding inspections at the start and end of the day.
5. Regular inspection, adjustment, and cleaning of organic fertilizer equipment should be carried out.