There are many kinds of raw materials used in the processing of organic fertilizer production equipment. The characteristics and water content of each raw material are different, which determines whether we need to add auxiliary materials for fermentation. So what is the percentage of organic fertilizer raw materials and auxiliary materials? Let's learn about the types of organic fertilizer materials and fermentation methods.
Microbial treatment of organic fertilizer raw material fermentation
1. Raw material matching: 70% of the main materials (human and animal manure, sludge, etc.), 30% of the auxiliary materials (straw powder, sawdust, distiller's grains, etc., with water content no more than 12%), and the microbial organic fertilizer fermentation agent;
2. Bacterial agent propagation: take out some auxiliary materials and organic fertilizer fermentation agent and mix them in the proportion of 1:10, and mix them evenly;
3. Material mixing: mix the livestock manure and auxiliary materials according to the weight ratio of 7:3, and then evenly sprinkle the organic fertilizer fermentation agent processed in step 2 on the fermentation materials, and then mix evenly;
4. Control the water content: according to your own regulation, turn and throw to make the materials even (organic fertilizer turning machine), and control the water content of fermentation materials at 50-60%. Moisture judgment: grasp a handful of materials by hand, see the watermark but do not drop water, and it is appropriate to scatter when landing. Water less fermentation slow, water more poor ventilation, but also lead to lack of oxygen and odor;
5. Fermentation composting: materials are stacked in stacks, which can be arranged into parallel stacks. The cross section shape of the stacks is usually triangle or trapezoid, with a height of 1.5-3.0m, a width of 2M and a length of 4-6m. After mixing, the moisture content of the compost is 50-60%. If there is a fermentation tank, it can be used directly;
6. Turning over: turning over shall be carried out once after 3 days of heap decay. When the material temperature reaches about 60-70℃ and is maintained for 1-2 days, turning over shall be carried out once again. After turning over, the material temperature rises again to about 60-70℃ and is maintained for 1-2 days. The color becomes dark brown and the smell is slightly sour;
7. Screening packaging: wait for the moisture content to drop to about 20% - 30% to screen packaging (can be processed into particles by disc granulator machine);
The fertilizer fermented by the organic fertilizer production equipment can play the role of "deodorization", "maturity", "insecticidal" and "sterilization". The fermented organic fertilizer is rich in trace elements required by various crops. The organic fertilizer production process and NPK fertilizer production line are ideal fertilizer equipment for producing green food and developing ecological agriculture. They have the functions of increasing product output, improving quality, fertility fertility, and chemical fertilizer utilization.