Industry Info

Organic fertilizer production line promotes green development of agriculture and increases benefits


With the stable development of the economy, the damage and impact of various negative factors on the environment are also becoming increasingly apparent. Air pollution, soil compaction, soil alkalization, and livestock manure pollution, among other negative factors associated with economic development, directly affect the development of agricultural production and the improvement of people's quality of life. Starting from the strategic height of long-term economic development, the country has formulated policies for energy conservation and environmental protection economic development, encouraging and holding back the development and growth of related industries, so as to steadily put the national economy on a new and healthy path of energy conservation and environmental protection development.

1. High yield: An organic fertilizer production line has an annual production capacity of 30000 tons and an annual fecal treatment capacity of 80000 cubic meters,

2. Large market demand: An organic fertilizer production line can not only meet the local fertilizer demand, but also meet the demand of surrounding markets. Bioorganic fertilizers are widely used in various fields such as farmland, fruit trees, flowers, landscaping, high-end lawns, and soil improvement, with good results.

3. Rich resources: Biological excrement, like oil, coal, and ore, is a wealth and resource of society. China has a vast territory and abundant raw material resources for organic fertilizer production lines.

4. High quality fertilizer: Taking livestock manure as an example, the final urine produced by a pig in a year can be combined with bedding to produce 2000-2500kg of high-quality organic fertilizer, which contains 11% -12% organic matter, 0.45% nitrogen, 0.19% phosphorus pentoxide, and 0.6% potassium oxide, which is sufficient for the annual fertilizer consumption of one acre of land. These organic fertilizers are rich in various nutrients such as nitrogen, phosphorus, and potassium, with a content of over 6% and an organic matter content of over 35%, all exceeding national standards.

5. Policy support: The government provides subsidies for agriculture, which greatly supports this industry, so making choices is a very good choice.

The products produced by small organic fertilizer production lines are made from fresh chicken and pig manure as raw materials, without any chemical components. However, the digestion ability of chickens and pigs is poor, and only 25% of the nutritional components can be consumed. The other 75% of the nutritional components in the feed are excreted with the manure, resulting in dry products containing nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, organic matter, amino acids, proteins, and other components. Organic fertilizer granulation machines are helping to establish a resource-saving society in China, seizing every detail and preventing investment pollution. The development space of organic fertilizer production lines is enormous, while improving economic benefits and protecting the environment. In terms of crop production, solving environmental pollution is the top priority, promoting circular economy and developing organic agriculture, laying a solid foundation.