Whether the belt conveyor
can run normally for a long time or not depends on whether it can operate correctly in use and maintain in negative period. The incorrect operation of belt conveyor causes equipment accidents and dangers. So before using the belt conveyor, read the operation instructions carefully and run the equipment according to the regulations.
(1) Carefully check all parts of the belt conveyor before starting, pay attention to whether there are other sundries on the belt, and only when there is no problem can it start. When multiple belts are connected in series, the starting sequence is from discharging end to feeding end.
(2) After the belt conveyor starts, it first idles a cycle. After checking the normal operation of each part, it can run with load. All parts of the belt frame of the belt conveyor must be firmly connected without cracks, deformation or abnormal sound.
(3) When abnormal phenomena such as belt deviation and slippage are found in operation, adjustments should be made in time. When the belt slips, it is strictly forbidden to stuff between the drum and the belt. The belt tightness is not suitable, so the tension device should be adjusted in time.
(4) In the operation of belt conveyor, attention should be paid to check whether the motor, gearbox, transmission gear, bearing, coupling, transmission belt, roller, idler and so on are normal; whether the sweeper and brake device are effective. Especially the brake device of up and down belt must be absolutely reliable to prevent flying.
(5) Grounding protection and insulation of electrical equipment should be checked regularly. Motor should be checked regularly by instrumentation and maintained regularly.
(6) In the use of belt conveyor, the soil on the belt drum should be cleaned frequently. It is strictly forbidden to clean up with triangle picks, shovels and sticks without stopping the machine.
(7) In fertilizer production, the belt feeding must be uniform to prevent excessive feeding, press the belt, affecting the safe operation of machinery.
(8) Belt conveyor should stop feeding before stopping. Only after all the material on the belt has been unloaded can it stop. When multi-belt is connected in series, the stopping sequence is from feeding end to unloading end.
(9)Check all parts of belt conveyor after shutdown and do a good job of cleaning.
(10)Emergency shutdown is necessary in the following situations:
a.Accident occurs. b. The belt is torn, broken or broken.
b.The belt was stuck to death.
c.The frame is inclined, collapsed or seriously deformed.
d.Motor temperature is too high and smoke.
e.The transmission gear is broken and the rotating shaft is broken.