We all know that the organic fertilizer manufacturing machine can process chicken manure, cow manure, sheep manure and pig manure. The price of the whole set of granular organic fertilizer equipment is higher than that of the powder fertilizer equipment. The early process of both includes fermentation, crushing, screening and mixing.
How much is the annual output of 5000 tons of organic fertilizer production line equipment? The specific equipment required for manufacturing organic fertilizer is as follows.
(1) Turn over and ferment. The chicken manure and pig manure are turned over by the trough compost turning machine. The temperature rises to 55℃~65℃, and the pile is turned over every 1~2 days. After 10~15 days of fermentation at 55℃, the materials can be put away.
(2) Granulation. After the fermented material is evenly stirred by the pulverizer, it enters the organic fertilizer granulator to make solid particles.
(3) Screening. Due to the influence of uncertain factors such as moisture and speed, the particles produced by the granulator may have uneven particle size distribution. They must be classified by a sieving machine to obtain organic fertilizer particles that meet market requirements. The drum screening machine is mainly used to separate the finished product and the returned material, and can also realize the classification of the finished product, so that the finished product is evenly classified.
(4) Dry and cool. The treated granules are dried and cooled to remove the moisture of the fertilizer granules, so that the organic fertilizer can be stored for a long time.
(5) After crushing, the residue is returned to the organic fertilizer granulator for granulation again.
(6) Packaging. The qualified granular organic fertilizer can be directly stored and sold after automatic packaging.
There is a lot of work to be done in the early stage of investing in organic fertilizer projects. If the customer has his own site, we can plan the organic fertilizer production line and carry out civil design according to the customer's site.