Disc granulator machine is an essential equipment for organic fertilizer and NPK fertilizer production line. The disc granulator has a shallow disc and a support frame. The rotation speed and angle of the equipment can be adjusted. The mixed fertilizer can be placed in the equipment and gradually form particles as the disk rolls. In addition, the disc pan granulator has the classification ability, which can separate the particles of different sizes, the granulation is uniform, and the return of the production line is also less.
The disc pan granulator has the advantages of simple structure, low cost and convenient maintenance. How to use and maintain the machine?
1. Agricultural wastes: such as straw, soybean meal, cottonseed meal, mushroom residue, biogas residue, lignin residue, etc.
2. Excrement of livestock and poultry: such as chicken excrement, duck excrement, cow, sheep, horse, pig excrement, rabbit excrement;
3. Industrial wastes: such as distiller's grains, vinegar grains, cassava dregs, sugar dregs, furfural dregs, etc;
4. Domestic waste: such as kitchen waste, domestic waste paper, etc;
5. Urban sludge: such as river sludge, sewage sludge, etc.
6. Different NPK fertilizers.
The above is suitable for disc granulator suitable for processing raw materials, it is suitable for organic fertilizer, NPK fertilizer with content less than 25%. As the equipment commonly used in agricultural production, it must have its high efficiency. We also provide organic fertilizer granulator for special organic production.
Use method of disc granulator
1. Before starting the machine, check the condition of the equipment, see whether the reducer is filled with gear oil, and observe whether the operation direction of the disc is correct.
2. During operation, observe whether the equipment operates normally, whether the disc can rotate smoothly, and whether the machine vibrates.
3. After the feeding and equipment are in normal operation, water can be added.
4. As for the size of organic fertilizer particles, you need to adjust the angle of the disc according to the demand.
The reducer of the pelletizer shall be replaced with gear oil every 3 months. The working condition of the motor reducer shall be checked frequently. The bearing seat shall be filled with grease, the lumps in the disc shall be cleaned, and the bolts and nuts at all parts shall be checked for looseness.