Input of a complete set of granular organic fertilizer production line equipment and supporting facilities
1. Centralized treatment scheme of livestock and poultry excrement: build a relatively large excrement treatment station in the centralized breeding area of scale (one machine with multiple tanks). For daily treatment of livestock and poultry excrement of more than 12 tons, use a 3M span trough tipper; Build a 300-500 square meter transparent greenhouse, with several fermentation tanks built in the greenhouse (the cost depends on the local actual situation due to different materials).
2. Dispersed treatment scheme of livestock and poultry excrement: 2M span fermentation equipment is built in two farms, and the single unit price is about 200-300 square meters of glass fiber reinforced plastic shed (the cost depends on the local actual situation due to different materials)
So how to use livestock manure and crop straw to ferment organic fertilizer:
1、 Material ratio. Mix chicken manure, pig manure, mushroom residue, straw, dry soil powder, etc. in proper proportion. About 3-4 tons of fresh manure are added with 1 kg of organic fertilizer starter. The starter is diluted and evenly scattered into the manure pile, and mixed evenly.
2、 Material stacking. When making a pile, making it too small will affect the fermentation. The height of the pile is 1.5 meters to 2 meters, the width is 2 meters to 3 meters, and the length is more than 3 meters, so the fermentation effect is better.
3、 Moisture requirements. The moisture content of fermentation materials should be controlled at about 65%. Too high or too low is not conducive to fermentation, and fermentation is slow with little water; Too much water, poor ventilation, slow temperature rise and odor. If the water content is too high, straw, mushroom residue, dry soil powder, etc. can be added. If the water content is appropriate, you can grasp a handful of materials tightly, see the watermark on the finger joint, but do not drip, and disperse immediately after landing.
4、 Turn over the pile for ventilation. During the fermentation process, oxygen should be properly supplied and the pile should be turned over (several times when the temperature rises to 75 ℃ or above). The temperature of the pile should be controlled at about 65 ℃. Too high temperature has an impact on nutrients. Fifth, fermentation is completed. Generally, the fermentation can be completed in 5 to 7 days. The material is dark brown and the temperature drops to normal temperature, indicating that the fermentation is completed.
The complete set of granular organic fertilizer production line equipment includes: trough fermentation equipment - forklift silo - pulverizer - mixing mixer - disc granulator - dryer - cooler - screening machine - coating machine - packaging machine, and the equipment is connected by conveyor.
What is the role of fermented organic fertilizer (chicken manure for example):
1. Produce a variety of enzymes to control continuous cropping and root-knot nematodes.
2. It contains beneficial microbial flora, which can activate nitrogen in the air, release potassium nutrients and supplement soil organic matter.
3. The soil is soft and easy to cultivate, promoting the soil aggregate structure, releasing soil pores and promoting the growth of root groups. Keep the soil water and fertilizer.