Industry Info

Multifunctional Organic Fertilizer Production Equipment-Fertilizer Granulator

Zhengzhou Tianci Heavy Industry Brand specializes in producing various kinds of organic fertilizer production equipment and fertilizer granulator. They are mainly used for chicken manure, cattle manure, pig manure, sheep manure and other animal manure, straw, grass ash, marsh residue, wine residue, medicine residue and other organic fertilizer granulation, or feed granulation. Among them, Tianci’s biofertilizer production equipment, organic fertilizer disc granulator, organic fertilizer special granulator, flat-die organic fertilizer granulator, two-in-one bio organic fertilizer granulator, these fertilizer granulator can design the whole production line according to the requirements. We welcome new and old customers to visit the factory and inspect the test machine.

Organic fertilizer production equipment is based on fresh chicken and pig manure as raw materials. The digestibility of chickens and pigs is poor, which can only consume 25% of the nutritive ingredients, while the other 75% nutrients in the feed are excreted with feces, so that the finished products contain nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, organic matter, protein and other ingredients. Organic fertilizer has not only created economic benefits for enterprises, but also made great contributions to human environmental protection projects.
fertilizer granulator for organic fertilizer production equipment

Zhengzhou Tianci Heavy Industry Organic Fertilizer Equipment Manufacturer mainly produces organic fertilizer production line, organic fertilizer complete sets of equipment, drying and extrusion molding equipment, chicken manure and other high humidity materials drying and fermentation equipment. These equipments are used in organic and inorganic biological fertilizer plants, garbage and sewage treatment plants, which pioneers the harmless treatment of organic wastes. We have also developed our own multi-functional compound fertilizer equipment.

Our multi-functional organic fertilizer granulator is widely used in large, medium and small-scale aquaculture, food and feed processing plants, livestock farms, poultry farms, individual farmers and small and medium-sized farms, farmers or large, medium and small feed processing plants.