Process of producing potash fertilizer by disc granulator
In NPK fertilizer production, the disc granulator has a better granulating effect on potassium fertilizer. Besides, the disc granulator is also suitable for granulating organic fertilizer, compound fertilizer, organic-inorganic compound fertilizer and other raw materials. The following is the production process of potassium fertilizer by using the disc granulator.
1. Ingredient process: First of all, raw materials are strictly distributed in proportion, including urea, ammonium nitrate, ammonium chloride, ammonium sulfate, ammonium phosphate (monoammonium phosphate, diammonium phosphate, calcium monophosphate, crude chalk), potassium chloride, potassium sulfate, etc. The raw material ratio strictly ensures high fertilizer efficiency.
2. Mixing process: When raw materials are mixed together, the mixer can mix materials evenly and improve fertilizer efficiency.
3. The large material is pulverized into small pieces to meet the granulation requirements, and then the belt conveyor sends the material to the disc fertilizer granulator for granulation.
4.Granulation process: The granulation rate of the potash disc granulator can reach more than 93%, which is one of the best granulation rates in all fertilizer granulators. The continuous reverse rotation of the apparatus and the spraying device are used to drive the rolling material in the tray. It produces uniform and aesthetically pleasing particles. The disc fertilizer granulator is an indispensable machine in the NPK compound fertilizer production line.
5. Drying and cooling: After granulation, the particles need to be dried. The belt conveyor conveys the particles to the drum dryer. The dryer removes moisture from the particles to increase their strength. Cooled by the cooler, it is easy to store.
6. Particle Classification: Fertilizer is screened by roatry drum screener after fertilization. Qualified products will be delivered to finished products warehouse or directly packaged by belt conveyor. Unqualified particles will be reprocessed.
7. Product packaging process: Packaging is the last process of NPK fertilizer production line. The automatic fertilizer packing machine is used to pack finished materials with high automation and efficiency. Customers can control the feeding speed and set any speed parameters.