All kinds of dry powder materials are added into the opposite roller from the top of the roller granulator. Under the large extrusion force of the roller extrusion granulator, the materials are plastic deformed and compressed into thin sheets. The flake material is crushed, granulated, sieved, etc. in the crushing chamber below to obtain a granular spherical product. The whole process of organic fertilizer machine granulation processing is as follows.
1. The roller granulator is suitable for raw materials: urea, ammonium nitrate, ammonium chloride, ammonium sulfate, ammonium phosphate (monoammonium phosphate, diammonium phosphate, heavy calcium, superphosphate), potassium chloride (potassium sulfate) and other raw materials in a certain proportion (according to market demand and soil test results of various places).
2. Raw material mixing: the prepared raw materials are stirred evenly to improve the fertilizer efficiency and content uniformity of the whole fertilizer particles.
3. Raw material granulation: the evenly mixed raw material is sent to the roller granulator.
4. Granule drying: The granules made by the extrusion granulator are sent to the dryer to dry the moisture contained in the granules, thereby increasing the strength of the granules and facilitating storage.
5. Granule cooling: The temperature of dried fertilizer granules is high and it is easy to agglomerate. After cooling, they are easy to pack, store and transport.
6. Particle classification: classify the cooled particles, crush and re-granulate unqualified particles, and screen qualified products.
7. Finished organic fertilizer coating: coating qualified products to increase the brightness and roundness of the particles.
8. Fertilizer packaging: colored particles, that is, finished products, bagged and stored in a ventilated place.