Dry roller extrusion granulator is a new type of fertilizer granulator machine using dry powder as raw material. This equipment adopts dry rolling fertilizer processing technology, which can pass dry powder organic fertilizer with moisture content less than 10% through external application. The method of pressing is made into granular organic fertilizer with a defined shape, and the subsequent drying and cooling links of the manufacturing process can generally be omitted. Let's take a look at the specific structure and characteristics of the roller press granulator.
1. The roller type extrusion granulator is suitable for a wide range of raw materials. The particle strength can be controlled by adjusting the pressure of the roller according to different materials.
2. The machine has a compact structure, convenient maintenance, and simple operation, and the fertilizer production line has a short process, low energy consumption, high efficiency, and low failure rate.
3. The material is forced compressed and formed by mechanical pressure, without any additives. The dry powder is directly granulated, and the purity is guaranteed.
5. The main driving parts of the roller fertilizer granulator are made of high-quality alloy materials. Stainless steel, titanium, chromium and other surface alloys greatly improve the wear resistance, corrosion resistance, high temperature resistance and pressure resistance, so that the machine has a long service life.
6. Roller granulator NPK fertilizer production line can control environmental pollution, reduce powder waste and packaging costs, and improve product transportation capacity.
7. Direct granulation of dry powder, no need for follow-up drying process, is more conducive to the connection and transformation of existing manufacturing process.
8. The feeding and feeding device of pelletizer adopts variable frequency stepless adjustment control with high degree of automation, which can realize the control of one person and multiple machines. The machine has the characteristics of low labor intensity and long-term continuous operation.
9. The strength of granular products is high, and the increase of stacking proportion is more significant than other fertilizer granulators, especially suitable for the occasion of increasing the stacking proportion of products.