Organic Fertilizer Manufacturing Process and Equipment by Mushroom Residue and Soybean Meal Fermentation
Mushroom residue, soybean meal and other materials contain high concentration of organic matter, which is a very high quality raw material for organic fertilizer production. These organic materials can be used to ferment organic fertilizer. The organic fertilizer manufacturing process equipment specializes in the treatment of animal manure and plant waste, and the material can be processed into organic fertilizer. The following is a brief introduction to the equipment needed for mushroom residue and soybean meal fermentation of organic fertilizer.
1. Trough compost turning machine: This equipment is used for industrial fermentation of organic solids such as animal manure, sludge, mushroom residue, soybean meal and crop straw. Trough compost turning machine is used to treat fermentation materials evenly, so that the materials can be fermented in an all-round way. The materials can be freely put in or taken out in front of the fermentation tank. The fermentation mode is flexible, and waste such as feces can be detained for a long time.
2. Half-wet material crusher: This crusher crushing high humidity, multi-fiber material. The equipment has high-speed rotating sheet, high efficiency and high efficiency. Half-wet material crusher is mostly used in organic fertilizer manufacturing process, crushing chicken manure, humic acid sodium and other raw materials has a good effect.
3.Mixer: The mixer has fast mixing speed and good uniformity. It can mix viscous materials with 30% liquid and agitate in the middle of two rotor blades with opposite rotations when working. Because the blade has many special angles, it can mix quickly and effectively regardless of the shape, size and density of the material. The unloading speed of the lower door is fast and the residue is small.
4. Organic fertilizer granulator: It is a kind of forming machine which can make materials into spherical shape. It is widely used in the production of organic fertilizer, bio-organic fertilizer and other industries.
5. Rotary drum dryer: The dryer is mainly composed of rotary body, lifting plate, transmission device, supporting device and sealing ring. The diameter and length are determined according to the drying requirements. Rotary dryer is a cylinder which is slightly inclined to the horizontal direction. Material is added from the higher end. High temperature hot smoke and material flow into the cylinder side by side. With the rotation of the cylinder, the material moves to the lower end due to the action of gravity. The inner wall of the cylinder is equipped with a sheet, and the material is picked up and sprayed. During the falling process, the dispersing device is broken into fine particles, which enlarges the contact surface between the material and the air flow, so as to improve the drying rate and promote the material forward. The dried products are collected from the bottom.
6. Rotary drum cooler: While cooling a certain temperature, it can also reduce water content, reduce labor intensity and increase output. The drum cooler drives the belt and pulley by the main motor, and drives the drive shaft through the reducer. Through the open gear mounted on the drive shaft and the large ring gear fixed on the body, the drum cooler works in opposite direction.
7. Drum screening machine: The combined screen is easy to maintain and replace. The machine has simple structure, easy operation and smooth operation. The drum screener makes the finished product granules evenly classified and obtains qualified organic fertilizer granules of different sizes.
8. Coating machine: It is composed of screw conveyor, mixing tank, oil pump, main engine, powder pulverizing or liquid coating process. Coating function can effectively prevent the caking of compound fertilizer.
9. Packaging machine: It is mainly composed of material import, feeding mechanism, weighing hopper, bag clamping mechanism, frame, suction port, pneumatic system, sensor, control box, conveying and sewing mechanism.
10. Conveyor: Belt conveyor and bucket elevator are allocated according to the actual needs of customers.