It mainly comes from plants and animals. It is processed from biomass, animal and plant waste and plant residues, eliminating toxic and harmful substances, and rich in a large number of beneficial substances, which are applied to the soil to provide plant nutrition.
1. Increasing the application of organic fertilizer can increase the content of soil organic matter, improve soil physical and chemical properties, improve the ability of soil water and fertilizer conservation, and improve the utilization rate of chemical fertilizer.
2. The application of organic fertilizer is the key to maintain and improve soil fertility. It is also an important measure to achieve sustainable agricultural development and the recycling of various nutrients. Organic fertilizer plays an important role in balancing the supply of nutrients, improving product quality and increasing crop yield.
Raw material of organic fertilizer powder production line
Agricultural waste: Straw,dregs of beans,cotton dregs,rice bran,etc.
Animal manure: Mixture of poultry litter and animal waste, slaughterhouse waste, urine and dung of cattle, pigs, sheep, chicken, ducks, geese, goat, etc.
Industrial waste: Wine lees,vinegar residue, manioc waste,sugar scum, furfural residue, etc
Home scrap: Food waste, bones, the roots and leaves of vegetables,etc
Mineral: Humic acid,bentonite,dolomite,etc.
Others: Sludge of the rive, the sewer,etc.
Fermentation method of organic fertilizer
High quality organic fertilizers must be fermented. Chicken manure, cow manure, duck manure and other animal manure were mixed with powder straw and mushroom residue, and high-efficiency bacteria were added.
1. To adjust the C/N ratio, the C/N ratio of fermentation fertilizer should be kept at 25-30:1, and the acidity-basicity should be adjusted to 6-8 (ph).
2. In the process of adjusting water content and fermenting organic fertilizer, it is very important whether the water content is suitable or not. It should not be too high or too low. It should be kept between 50-60%. If the water content is too high, straw powder, wheat bran and straw can be added to neutralize the water content.
3. Fill in the fermentation tank. When the material is stacked in the fermentation tank, the height does not exceed 1.5m. Excessive high will affect the fermentation effect. Fermentation reactor should not be compacted, should maintain natural looseness, the bottom of the fermentation tank is buried with ventilation pipe.
4. Turning ventilation. Fermentation of organic fertilizer is aerobic fermentation, so oxygen supply measures should be increased in the fermentation process, and materials should be turned once a day with a compost turner machine.
5. Fermentation is completed. Generally, after 48 hours of piling up, the temperature will rise to 50-60°c. At this time, the first heap can be turned over. On the third day, it can reach 65°c. Under this high temperature, the material can be loosened further and thrown down once. Generally speaking, there will be 2 to 3 times of high temperature above 65°c in the fermentation process, which can complete the fermentation, deodorize the material thoroughly, ferment and decompose, sterilize and insect pests. The mark of the fermentation is that the material has completely lost the odor of feces, on the contrary, there is a slight aroma after bio-fermentation.
It should be noted that many organic fertilizer products only compost fermentation for 15-20 days, such products can only meet the harmless standards. The fermentation process of high quality organic fertilizer compost usually takes 45-60 days. This is because in the early heating stage and high temperature stage of composting, plant pathogenic bacteria, eggs, weed seeds and other harmful microorganisms will be killed, but the main role of microorganisms in this process is metabolism, reproduction, and only produce a small amount of metabolites, and these metabolites are unstable and not easily absorbed by plants. At the later cooling stage, microorganisms humify organic matter and produce a large number of metabolites beneficial to plant growth and absorption, which takes 45-60 days.
Processing method of organic fertilizer powder production line
Loader Feeding Hopper: The forklift truck puts the fermented material into the loader feeding hopper, and the material is transported to the crusher for crushing.
Half-wet Material Crusher: The large pieces of impurities and stones in fermented organic fertilizer were separated and crushed to ensure the quality of the product.
Rotary Drum Screener: The large pieces of impurities and stones in fermented organic fertilizer were separated and crushed to ensure the quality of the product.
Packing Machine: Organic fertilizer powder production line does not need granulation processing, and directly packages and sells the selected fertilizers.
Small powdery organic fertilizer production equipment is relatively simple, more complex production line can purchase a series of granulation processing equipment including granulator, dryer and so on. As a manufacturer of organic fertilizer production equipment for many years, the price of our organic fertilizer production line is extremely advantageous and has been exported to many countries. We also provide more sophisticated organic fertilizer granulation production equipment, suitable for fertilizer production of a variety of organic fertilizers. Welcome to contact us.