Our compound fertilizer production equipment has been exported to Indonesia. With the help of our engineers, the NPK fertilizer production process has been installed, as shown in the figure is the site after the equipment installation.
A complete NPK fertilizer production process includes raw material batching, mixing, fertilizer granulation, drying and cooling, particle screening, particle coating and finished product packaging.
1. Raw material batching: urea, ammonium nitrate, ammonium chloride, ammonium sulfate, ammonium phosphate (monoammonium phosphate, diammonium phosphate, bicalcium, procalcium), potassium chloride (potassium sulfate) and other raw materials are provided in a certain proportion (according to the market demand and soil testing results of various regions).
2. Raw material mixing: mix the prepared raw materials evenly to improve the overall uniform fertilizer efficiency content of the fertilizer particles.
4. Particle drying: send the particles formed by the granulation mechanism of fertilizer into the rotary dryer, dry the moisture contained in the particles, increase the particle strength, and facilitate the storage.
5. Particle cooling: the dried fertilizer particles are easy to agglomerate when the temperature is too high. After cooling, the particles are easy to be stored and transported in bags.
6. Particle screening: the cooled particles are graded, and the unqualified particles are crushed and re granulated, and the qualified products are screened by the drum screening machine.
7. Finished film: coating qualified products to increase the brightness and roundness of particles.
8. Packaging of finished products: put the coated particles, i.e. finished particles, into bags and store them in a ventilated place.
Our company has been providing customers with high quality and high price spare parts for many years, and providing relevant supporting services. The warranty period of our NPK fertilizer production equipment is one year. If the equipment is damaged due to human factors, our company will timely repair and charge the cost.