Advantages of compound fertilizer production process coating
Compound fertilizer processing equipment is one of the mainstream equipment in fertilizer industry, which has unique advantages. Compound fertilizer equipment can produce many kinds of fertilizer, especially coated fertilizer which is widely used in the market. After years of development and technological progress, fertilizer industry has entered the era of coated fertilizer.
In the NPK fertilizer production process, solid granulated fertilizer is made by the fertilizer granulator machine, and then coated. Let's take a look at the advantages of this coated fertilizer.
Advantages of coated fertilizer
1. It can reduce the nutrient loss of chemical fertilizer and significantly improve the utilization rate of chemical fertilizer;
2. It can avoid the soil hardening caused by excessive fertilization of dry land crops;
3. Prevent the accumulation of nitrate in the soil from polluting the environment, even poisoning people and animals due to the large amount of nitrogen application;
4. Be able to coordinate crop nutrient supply and implement balanced fertilization to achieve high quality and high yield;
5. Reduce the times of fertilization, save labor and time.
6. It is suitable for mechanized fertilization and can greatly improve the working efficiency of large-scale fertilization.
The coating material is the material basis to ensure the function of the coated fertilizer. In order to ensure the expected effect of the coated fertilizer, the selected coating material must meet the following requirements.
1. Adhesion. After the surface treatment of granular fertilizer, the particles contact with the powder of the coating material to make the coating material adhere to the surface of fertilizer evenly, and then seal the surface with the cover agent.
2. Spraying. The coating material is melted and sprayed on the fertilizer, and then treated with a proper treatment agent.
3. Put the chemical fertilizers to be wrapped together with the coating materials in a fluidized bed and mix them thoroughly, and then make a uniform granular coating fertilizer with a fertilizer coating machine.