Industry Info

Advantages of Fermentation Treatment in Biofertilizer Production Process

The biofertilizer production process is based on fresh chicken and pig manure as raw materials, without any chemical ingredients. The chicken and pig's digestion ability is poor, which can only consume 25% of the nutrient composition, while the other 75% nutrients in the feed are excreted with feces, so that the finished biological fertilizer contains nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, organic matter, amino acids, protein and other ingredients. Bio-organic fertilizer has many advantages through bio-fermentation.
biofertilizer production process

  1. In the biofertilizer production process, it is necessary to effectively control the factors affecting the fermentation of organic waste and microbial reproduction. The main factors affecting bio-fertilizer fermentation are organic matter content, water content, C/N ratio, oxygen concentration and temperature in composting process and pH value. On the one hand, through the control of various factors to meet the growth and reproduction of microorganisms necessary carbon-nitrogen ratio, temperature, humidity, pH, oxygen and other nutrients. On the other hand, different nutrient contents can produce different fertilizer effects, such as high carbon content contributes to the increase of soil fungi, nitrogen contributes to the increase of soil bacteria, and calcium has a significant effect on crop disease resistance.

  1.  In the process of bio-organic fertilizer fermentation, the odor produced by compost should be prevented and controlled to avoid secondary pollution. Adding starter or fast decomposing bacteria to the compost can reduce the odor in a short time, and the sensory effect is better. Or biodeodorization technology can be used to treat odorous gases from composting plants. The trough compost turning machine was used to treat fermentation materials during fermentation, so as to improve the fermentation efficiency and promote the overall fermentation of materials.

  1. The content of heavy metals in raw materials should be strictly controlled in the production process of biological fertilizers to prevent microbial poisoning in the later production process, and heavy metals in manufactured organic fertilizers exceed the standard, polluting soil and crops.

  1. After analysis and detection, the content of organic matter, humic acid, nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium and other trace elements and the number of live bacteria in the finished biofertilizer products should meet or exceed the standards.