During the granulation process of the double roller press granulator, the fermented powdered organic fertilizer or compound fertilizer powder can be directly compressed and granulated for one-time molding. The granules can be packaged directly through fertilizer packaging machine equipment, eliminating the need for drying and cooling after granulation in the traditional NPK fertilizer production process. So this machine has the unique advantages of other fertilizer granulator machine equipment.
Features of double roller fertilizer granulator
1. Double roller fertilizer granulator can adapt to a wide range of raw materials. It can change the particle strength and control the strength of the finished product according to different materials and the pressure of the roller.
2. The double roller fertilizer granulator has compact structure, convenient maintenance and simple operation. The dry roller NPK fertilizer production process is short, low energy consumption, high efficiency and low failure rate.
3. The material is forced compressed and formed by mechanical pressure, without any additives, and the dry powder is directly granulated to ensure the purity.
5. The main transmission parts of the roller granulator are made of high-quality alloy materials. The production of stainless steel, titanium, chromium and other surface alloys greatly improves the wear resistance, corrosion resistance, high temperature resistance and pressure resistance, making the machine have a longer service life.
6.The double roller fertilizer granulator can control environmental pollution, reduce powder waste and packaging cost, and improve product transportation capacity.
7. The dry powder is granulated directly without subsequent drying process, which is more conducive to the connection and transformation of fertilizer production process.
8. The feeding device of pelletizer adopts variable frequency stepless adjustment control, with high degree of automation, which can realize one person multi machine control, low labor intensity and long-term continuous operation.
9. The strength of granular products is high, and the increase of stacking proportion is more significant than other granulation methods, especially suitable for the occasion of increasing the stacking proportion of products.