Animal manure can be used as raw material to produce organic fertilizer through organic fertilizer manufacturing machine. Different types of organic fertilizer produced by different animal manure have different effects.
1. Poultry manure is easy to decompose, and its decomposition temperature is high.
2. Pig manure is fine in texture, contains more organic matter, nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium nutrients, and contains a lot of humus, which has a good effect on improving soil fertility.
3. Cow dung is a kind of cold fertilizer, in which the organic matter is not easy to decompose, the decomposition is slow, and the fermentation temperature is low.
4. Sheep manure has fine texture, low water content, high content of nitrogen and potassium in sheep urine, and the main form of nitrogen is urea nitrogen, which is easy to be decomposed and utilized.
5. Horse manure has high organic matter content and a large number of cellulose decomposing bacteria, which will produce high temperature during the composting process, so it is a thermal fertilizer.
At present, the development direction of fertilizer manufacturing equipment as a fertilizer owner is irreversible. In reality, due to the lack of organic fertilizer production capacity, the use of organic fertilizer needs to be further improved. Therefore, the current mixed use of organic fertilizer and inorganic fertilizer still has a lot of market potential and share.