Due to the pursuit of green organic food and the development of modern food therapy and health care industry, there is a large demand for commercial organic fertilizer in the market. With the wide development prospect of organic fertilizer, many fertilizer plants have seen business opportunities, that is to buy organic fertilizer production line equipment to produce commercial organic fertilizer. High quality organic fertilizer is processed by disc granulator (or organic fertilizer granulator, roller granulator, drum granulator, etc.) with sufficient nutrition and high fertilizer efficiency.
However, some producers of organic fertilizer production process is not standardized, processing semi-finished fertilizer, farmers will suffer different degrees of economic losses. In view of this situation, the manufacturer of organic fertilizer production equipment tells us in detail how to quickly judge whether the selected organic fertilizer meets the requirements.
There are several methods to judge whether the commercial organic fertilizer is qualified or not
1) Look at the product packaging: see if the formal identification is available, including company name, factory address, telephone number, fertilizer registration certificate, expiration date, production date, certificate of conformity, etc. See whether it is authorized production (generally, authorized production does not have its own factory and no source of raw materials).
2) Look at the product color: high quality organic fertilizer is processed by compost turning machine on time in the manufacturing process. After a long time of high temperature fermentation, the color should be dark brown to black; the color of inferior organic fertilizer is usually lighter.
3) Smell the smell: carefully smell the smell of ammonia, feces or silt in the fertilizer. Generally speaking, high-quality organic fertilizer has a special sour smell due to its thorough decomposition.
4) Water-soluble method: Dissolve the organic fertilizer in water and observe that the inferior fertilizer is evenly distributed, with more impurities, and sinks at the bottom; the high-quality water-soluble fertilizer is evenly distributed and the color is sauce-colored.
5) Hand-twisting method: Take organic fertilizer and use your thumb and index finger to roll it back and forth. If you feel like a hand, there are sand or other impurities in it, which is probably a low-quality fertilizer.