Disc granulator is widely used in various industries. It is also the common granulation equipment of NPK fertilizer production line and the core of fertilizer production process. Let's talk about how to deal with the problem of poor output of equipment.
Controlling the water content of granulation particles
According to the characteristics of the powder, such as composition, fineness, viscosity, humidity and temperature, the moisture content of the particles should be controlled at about 30-28%.
(1) If the water content is too much, the product made by disc granulation mechanism has many big balls, and the surface of the ball is sticky and easy to block the screen surface;
(2) Suitable water content, more pellets and high yield;
(3) Too little water content, difficult to ball, low yield.
1. Fermentation tipping machine: After mixing the raw materials, the poultry and livestock manure is flipped during the fermentation process to ensure full and uniform fermentation of the poultry and livestock manure;
2. Semi wet material crusher: finely crush the fermented poultry and livestock feces, crushing the raw materials of poultry and livestock feces to the required fineness before granulation;
3. Horizontal mixer: Add the crushed poultry and livestock manure raw materials to the corresponding auxiliary materials for uniform mixing;
4. Organic fertilizer granulator: The stirred poultry and livestock manure raw materials are granulated, and there are various models of granulators that can be reasonably selected based on the characteristics of the raw materials and the required variety of particles;
5. Drying machine: The prepared organic fertilizer particles of poultry and livestock manure flow into a rotary dryer, drying their original moisture content to below 15%, increasing their particle strength and facilitating storage;
6. Cooling machine: The dried organic fertilizer particles from poultry and livestock manure flow into the cooling machine, quickly cooling and shaping;
7. Drum screening machine: There may be some substandard particles that are too large or too small in the organic fertilizer particles made of poultry and livestock manure. The screening machine is used to screen them out, and the substandard particles are returned to the corresponding process for particle reconstruction. Qualified poultry and livestock manure particles flow into the next process.
8. Coating machine: Use a coating machine to evenly spray a layer of coating agent on the periphery of particles, which can effectively supplement the trace elements of the product and improve its brightness and fullness.
9. Automatic packaging machine: Use an automatic quantitative packaging machine to package the finished poultry and livestock manure organic fertilizer particles into bags and transport them to the finished product workshop, completing all production processes.