1. The motor of cage crusher has been lead sealed before leaving the factory, and the coupling has been corrected. Please do not loosen. Regularly clean the iron impurities on the permanent magnet cylinder and the permanent magnet plate of the feeder of the crusher.
3. When the hammer pieces of the pulverizer are seriously worn and need to be replaced, it is necessary to pay attention to weighing to ensure that the weight difference between the two pieces of hammer pieces on the two opposite (1800 direction) hammer pin shafts is less than 1G and the total weight difference between the two pieces of hammer pieces on the two opposite (1800 direction) hammer pin shafts is less than 2G.
4. Regularly clean or replace the dust collector bag (to ensure that the bag is ventilated), and regularly check the working condition of the solenoid valve (to see if it can work normally), and the opening of the air inlet of the impeller feeder should be adjusted appropriately.
5. Regularly check the wear of the vulnerable parts of the cage grinder to see if it is normal wear. When the grinder screen is severely worn and needs to be replaced, pay attention to the flatness of the new screen and whether the size of the screen is reasonable, whether the installation is in place, and the screen should be installed so that the surface of the screen is facing inward.
6. As an organic fertilizer manufacturing machine, always pay attention to the vibration of the grinder. If abnormal conditions such as large vibration and high noise are found, the crusher should be shut down immediately for inspection.
7. When it is found that the output of the pulverizer suddenly drops, in addition to the factors of raw materials, it should focus on checking whether the air supply valve is in place, whether the pipeline leaks, whether the pulse bag is blocked, and whether the solenoid valve and fan work normally.
8. Every 40 hours of operation of the NPK fertilizer production line, 80 grams of grease should be added to the spindle bearing, but only 60%. After 1800 hours of operation, the bearing box cover should be removed and all used grease should be replaced.