When producing powdered organic fertilizers, it can generally be combined with civil tank fermentation, or bar-stack fermentation, which is carried out in an open field. The main difference between the two composting methods is that the organic fertilizer machine used in fermentation are different. The fermentation site must be equipped with protective facilities, and attention should be paid to avoid wind and rain during fermentation to reduce organic matter.
1. Ingredients before fermentation: when the water content of raw materials is too low, water or livestock urine should be added to increase the water content. When the water content of raw materials is too high, solid-liquid separation or adding auxiliary materials should be adopted to reduce the water content. The auxiliary materials can be straw, peanut shell and other plant residues. The final water content should reach 45% - 50%.
2. After the raw materials are well proportioned, they should be fully stirred, put into the fermentation tank, or stacked into strips on the ground, 2 meters wide and 1 meter high. Or according to the existing tipping machine to determine the stacking size.
3. Adding bacteria: the proportion of bacteria and bacteria residue is 1:5, about 1kg bacteria are added to every 15 tons of fecal materials, and evenly sprinkled on the surface of the pile, so as to increase the beneficial bacteria and improve the fermentation speed.
4. Start fermentation: use a crawler-type turner in an open field, and use a compost turning machine for trough-type fermentation. When the temperature reaches above 60°C, turning and throwing is carried out every 2 days. After 10 days of fermentation at 60°C, the fermentation is completed.
5. Raw material crushing: In order to avoid agglomeration during storage, the fermented and decomposed raw materials must be crushed. Special organic fertilizer machines are used to finely crush the raw materials. After the first crushing, the raw materials need to be screened once. , Sieving out the incompletely crushed, and then pulverizing for a second time, and finally obtain uniform and fine organic fertilizer
6. At this point, the entire process of powdered organic fertilizer has been processed and can be packaged and sold.
Among them, it should be noted that the ratio of raw materials must be scientific and reasonable to ensure that the finished organic fertilizer is up to standard and exquisite products, so as to build a good reputation and promote better development of the enterprise. If necessary, the powder can be processed into granules with an organic fertilizer granulator.