Tank type compost turner is the most widely used one now. It includes fermentation tank body walking, track walking, power taking device, tipping and tipping part as well as rotating tank device (also known as transfer vehicle, mainly used for multi tank use). The rotary plough rake teeth are driven to rotate by the motor reducer in the turning part of the dumping and stacking work. The rotary tillage harrow teeth are driven by the circumference remote control of the rotary tillage harrow teeth to turn up and down with animal materials, so as to meet the requirements of material moisture content and aerobic fermentation. At the same time, the rotation of the walking wheel driven by the motor reducer drives the tipper to move forward and backward at a very low speed.
Features of trough type compost turner
1. The tank turner is more suitable for the mechanism and process requirements of microbial fermentation of organic fertilizer, and can effectively mix the sticky feces with microbial agents and straw powder. It creates a better aerobic environment for material fermentation. Not only the fermentation speed is much faster, but also effectively prevent the production of harmful and malodorous gases in the fermentation process, which not only meets the requirements of environmental protection, but also can produce high-quality organic fertilizer.
2. The overall power balance is suitable, energy consumption is low, and the yield is high, which reduces the survival cost of bio organic fertilizer. The treated compost can be further processed into special fertilizer by disc granulator machine.
3. The overall structure of the trough turner machine is reasonable, with good rigidity, balanced stress, simplicity, firmness, performance, easy control, strong applicability of storage yard, and convenient operation and maintenance.
Functions of compost turning machine
1. Centralized control of control cabinet can realize manual or automatic control function.
2. The power used is small, the production cost is reduced and the energy is saved.
3. The travel switch ensures the safety of equipment operation.