Generally, the fowl dung can be as the raw materials of producing the organic fertilizer, but before that we need to deal with the raw mateirals, and we are first to use the fermentation compost turning machine to ferment the raw materials for sometime to clear the stink. What role does play of the compost fermentation of fowl dung organic fertilizer?
In organic fertilizer production line, we are generally to be equipped with the compost turner machine to ferment the raw materials for sometime and then it is to be equipped with the fertilizer mixer machine and fertilizer crushing machine to deal with the raw materials, then it is to be equipped with the organic fertilizer granulator to make organic fertilizer. In the fertilizer manufacturing process, we can choose the disc granulator machine to make organic fertilizer and NPK compound fertilizer. The using of the compost turning machine in the fermenting parts save more time to finish the production process.
What is the function of fermented fowl dung organic fertilizer?
1. It can produce many kinds of enzymes and inhibit the soil borne disease, such as continuous cropping disease, root knot nematode disease, fusarium wilt, bacterial wilt and blight.
2. It contains benefical microorganisms which can activate nitrogen in the air, decompose and release insoluble phosphorus and potassium nutrients. Supplement soil organic matter and release nutrients needed for crop growth slowly.
3. Improve the physical properties of the soil, keep the soil soft and easy to cultivate, promote the soil aggreate structure, increase the soil pores and increase the growth of root groups. Increase soil water and fertilizer holding capacity and reduce leaching loss.
4. Green environemtal protein, improve fertilizer efficiency. The organic fertilizer fermented by this product has no toxic side effects, which can improve the crop and soil environment. It can be mixed with inorganic fertilizer to greatly improve the efficiency of fertilizer use and save costs.
5. Strong roots, strong seedings, disease prevention and resistance. The large-scale propagation of benefical microorganisms secretes hormones, polysaccharides and other metabolites to the outside world, inhibits the growth of soil pathogens, promotes the development of crop roots, grows vigorously, and reduces the spread of various diseases.