NPK fertilizer compound a variety of nutrients, which is beneficial to balanced fertilization and increase crop yield. Different regions and different crops require different nutrients, so there are various types of NPK compound fertilizers. So what are the NPK fertilizers?
1. Special fertilizer for rice: The fertilizer manufacturing process uses urea, ammonium phosphate and potassium chloride as the main raw materials, and the effective nutrient content of nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium is ≥25%. It can be used as basal fertilizer and topdressing. The general acre dosage is 60-75 kg. The basal fertilizer accounts for 60-70% of the fertilizer application and topdressing accounts for 30-40%.
2. Special fertilizer for corn: It is a special fertilizer produced by a professional formula according to the characteristics of fertilizer required during the growth of corn, which is suitable for the demand of corn for nitrogen, phosphorus, and potassium.
3. Special fertilizer for tea: The main raw materials of the NPK fertilizer production process are urea, ammonium phosphate, potassium sulfate, and appropriate amounts of micronutrients such as magnesium and boron. The effective nutrient content of nitrogen, phosphorus, and potassium is ≥25.0%. To determine the amount of fertilizer applied, 50, 100, and 150 kg of dry tea are generally produced per mu, and special fertilizers of 70, 90, and 120 kg are applied, respectively. It is applied according to 50% of the total consumption 1 month before spring tea mining, 25% of the total consumption after spring tea picking, and 25% of the total consumption 15-20 days before picking.
4. Tobacco special fertilizer: Generally, medium fertility fields should be applied at 50 g / plant, and the tobacco should be applied in ditch when the tobacco is transferred.
5. Potassium sulfate fruit tree fertilizer: Urea, ammonium phosphate, potassium sulfate are the main raw materials, and the effective nutrient content of nitrogen, phosphorus, and potassium is ≥36%. According to the age of the tree, 3-4 kg / plant year, evenly applied near the crown drip line. It can be applied in a circle, circle or strip, and the ditch depth is 30CM.
6. Pollution-free vegetable fertilizer: Urea, ammonium phosphate and potassium sulfate are the main raw materials, and the effective nutrient content of nitrogen, phosphorus, and potassium is ≥35%. Fruits and vegetables are 80-150 kg / mu, of which 30-60 kg are used Base fertilizer, 50-90 kg for top dressing. Leafy vegetables are stubbled at 60-120 kg / mu, of which 15-40 kg are used as base fertilizer and 40-80 kg are used as top dressing.
7. Eucalyptus fertilizer: referred to as eucalyptus fertilizer. It is a modern high-tech afforestation product carefully developed in accordance with the unique physiological characteristics of eucalyptus, and the latest scientific techniques of eucalyptus high-yielding forests and related scientific theories such as botany, soil nutrition, and forestry production. Not only is it scientifically matched with rich nutrients such as ammonia, phosphorus, potassium and other eucalyptus, which are necessary for the rapid growth of eucalyptus, and according to the general lack of trace elements such as boron and zinc in the soil of southern China, eucalyptus is mostly planted in the lack of organic matter and poor fertility. In mountainous and sloping fields, various trace elements and humic acid-containing organic matter, such as magnesium, copper, and zinc, are reasonably added. After application, it can not only balance eucalyptus nutrition, enhance stamina, but also effectively prevent physical diseases such as apical disease. The occurrence of eucalyptus can ensure the healthy and rapid growth of eucalyptus, greatly increase the yield and output of eucalyptus, and increase the yield and income.
8. High-concentration compound fertilizer: Urea, ammonium phosphate, and potassium chloride are the main raw materials. The effective nutrient content of nitrogen, phosphorus, and potassium is ≥45%. It can be used as a base fertilizer and topdressing fertilizer. The application amount should depend on soil fertility and crop types. And other factors.
9. Slow-release fertilizer and controlled-release fertilizer, etc .: Slow-release granular fertilizer is mainly made by the granulation process of disc granulator, double roller fertilizer granulator, drum granulator and other equipment.